Flight Path Immigration FAQ: 

This page answers frequently asked questions from our clients. Our Flight Path Immigration FAQ page should answer questions you might have. If you don’t see a question on this page that you’d like an answer to, please let us know! Contact us at booking@flightpathimmigration.com with your questions. We’d love to hear from you!

Flight Path Immigration

How can Flight Path Immigration help me prepare my immigration application to Canada?


Flight Path Immigration helps people of all nationalities with their Canadian immigration and citizenship needs.


The team at Flight Path Immigration works with you through every step of the process, and guides you in the preparation of your Canadian Immigration or Citizenship application. Let us support you in your journey to become a Canadian!

Cassandra Leigh Brennan 

Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (#R531447)

Cassandra Leigh Brennan - Flight Path Immigration

Great! How can I get started?


You can start by filling in our assessment form and booking your free consultation with us.


Why should you search for a professional and licensed RCIC?


Make sure you’re getting the right information from a qualified professional, who is up-to-date and educated on available pathways to immigration in Canada, and is an active member in good standing with the ICCRC. You can search for your professional by name, location, license number, etc.


Make sure you look into you who hire and do your research.

Learn more about why you should search for a professional and regulated RCIC.

What is a Comprehensive Ranking Score?


The Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) is criteria used by the Express Entry system to score candidates who apply through the federal government’s skilled worker programs.


These programs include: Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, Provincial Nominee Programs and Canadian Experience Class.

Where can I calculate my own Comprehensive Ranking Score (CRS)?


You can estimate your own score on the IRCC website. Your score helps to determine how and where you could strengthen your application in order meet the minimum requirements based on recent pool scores.


Use this link to help calculate your own score now!


What language tests are accepted for immigration to Canada?


In order to qualify for different immigration programs within Canada, you may need to complete one of the following language exams.

Click on the link below to see different requirements for workers and students.


For English

CELPIP: Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program 
IELTS: International English Language Testing System 


For French

TEF Canada: Test d’évaluation de français
TCF Canada : Test de connaissance du français


Find out more about language testing

Do I need to show proof of funds for Express Entry?


Yes, you need to meet the requirements for the number of family members immigrating with you on your application. To calculate the number of family members, include: yourself, your spouse, your dependent children and your spouse’s dependent children, even if they are Canadian permanent residents and/or citizens and those not travelling with you.


Proof of Funds: How much money do you need?


Do I need a visitor visa to travel to Canada?


Each country has different requirements regarding visitor visas to Canada, some countries are exempt and some are not.


Check out your country-specific information on the IRCC website at:


How do I apply for an eTA to Canada?


You can do this online with payment by credit card, and the fee is currently $7CAD. We have provided a direct link to the government website for you below.


The website has instructions in several languages to find out more:


Can I travel with or send my minor child/children on a study permit to study in Canada?


Yes. If your dependent child is a minor and you want them to study in Canada, depending on the child’s age and length of study, the requirements will vary. We know this is a very big decision, so please check out the link below, and contact us directly to inquire about your unique situation. 


Studying in Canada as a minor: 


Can I travel outside of Canada while waiting for my post-graduation work permit?


It is possible to travel to and from Canada while your application is being processed so long as you have a valid eTA and visitor visa.

If your eTA expires before you return you will need to apply for a new one before you return.


For more information about your application and work permit please use the link provided at:


What Canadian government fees will I be expected to pay for my immigration application?


Different applications have different fees, and it is best to always check the website for up-to-date fees.

These are not covered in a Retainer Agreement and are paid by the client.  


Check here for more information: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp

What are some in-demand jobs in Canada for 2020?


These are some of the most in-demand jobs in Canada right now.



You can also check out these links for more information about jobs in Canada:





Don’t forget to Pin It!